Updates and thank yous and… foood
No more work??
I woke up this morning feeling out of place. Yesterday was my last day of work, and now I’m at home in front of my computer making a list of all the things I need to take care of. It’s really coming up soon and this realization is slowly creeping up to me.
Thank you for all the words of encouragement!!
I was briefly reflecting on the past week, and really, I’m so grateful that I had such wonderful people around me. I learned so much and I feel like I’ve grown a lot over the past year.
I was blessed with awesome co-workers at MNGi. Thanks again for the card and the monetary gift, and the awesome team who I was able to spend time with at D&B!
I also feel so blessed by all the words of encouragements I’ve received over the past week!! Thank you so much!
Last days and I must say it’s gluttony!
I can’t believe how much I’ve been eating out. I’ll definitely be cherishing these last few days as I won’t be eating nearly as much as I am now. I’m pretty sure I gained at least 5 lbs over the weekend. It all started with a 7lbs burrito (which I was only able to finish a little more than half… can you believe it?), then a nice juicy t-bone steak and then tons of meat at Texas de Brazil. Thank you all so much! I really enjoyed it all.
Update on the condo
Unfortunately, I wasn’t able to get a closing on my condo. It turns out that the person who made the offer was more interested in another property. So it is still in the market and I’m hopeful it will be sold soon.
By the way, in the last photo, Dan Thach really did choke me. I was quite surprised hahah.. great times.
1 Comment + Add Comment
Got anything to say? Go ahead and leave a comment!
- open heart ring: I’m really impressed along with your writing abilities as neatly as with the structure to your...
- toothache treatment: It’s very trouble-free to find out any topic on net as compared to textbooks, as I found...
- perth homes: I go to see day-to-day some blogs and websites to read articles or reviews, however this web site...
- great towing capacity: I don’t know if it’s just me or if perhaps everybody else experiencing issues with...
- Quinton Moynihan: This is one awesome blog article.Thanks Again. Much obliged.
Daniel Pak has been commissioned by the New Life Mission Association (NLMA) on February 21, 2010 to serve a year as a missionary intern in Cambodia.
He was born and raised in Denver, Colorado and worked as a web developer at Media News Group before going to Cambodia.